Audio, Video, TV & Film Production
Chosen by Mix Magazine as a top new recording studio internationally.
Strongly believing in the power of “story,” we are wordsmiths, designers, and audio and video craftsmen creating media that inspires, teaches, and entertains.
You’ll receive a unique experience that exudes creativity, peace, and energy for your Christian audio, video, film, and broadcast production needs. We are serious when it comes to execution and excellence in audio and video production, yet we enjoy a calm tranquil demeanor even in the midst of intense productions.
We keep it simple: planning and preproduction are a big part of your project’s success, so we encourage a healthy dose. And because we are also experts at project management, things run smoothly for you. We’ve worked on small audio and video projects and with the “big names,” so we’ll be happy to scale your production accordingly.
Our Production Team
Like our studio, our production team is world class, including Emmy™ and Telly™ Award winners and engineers with 1000s of hours of professional studio and live experience. You might catch one of them just off a Hollywood production, a nationally acclaimed documentary, shooting in Alaska or Africa, or your hometown! Perhaps they’re in our control room working with a chart topping LA producer or tracking an orchestra in our live room for an international brand campaign. FROM METICULOUS PRE-PRODUCTION TO JAW-DROPPING FINAL PRODUCT, WE’LL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING, ON TIME AND ON BUDGET.
Are you keeping pace?
The world is video motivated and video captivated!
Creative, professional, well-produced, story-telling video is a must – on the internet, DVDs, TV, mobile devices, as well as in church services, conferences, conventions, and trade shows. Some might even say if you’re not ministering with video, you’re not ministering! We wouldn’t go that far, but we would say that media is the primary informant of people’s worldviews. People are watching videos everywhere constantly. Here are just a few stats:
- Youtube is among the TOP search engines! Some show YouTube accounts for over 25% of all Google searches. VIDEO is often how authors, speakers and ministries GET FOUND and thus introduced to new audiences!
- ComScore, Inc., a leader in measuring the digital world, released data showing that 172 million U.S. Internet users watched online video content in November 2010. YouTube recently announced that it had over 700 billion video views in the last 12 months. Its users are uploading more than 24 hours of video to the server per minute. The math is astounding.
- According to another study, among online marketing priorities for 2010, Video was ranked as the top priority, edging out both email, search marketing, and social media campaigns.
And then there’s Nielson: Consumer’s time with TV, internet and mobile video keeps on increasing. 131 million Americans who watch video on the Internet watch on average about 3 hours of video online each month at home or work. The 13.4 million Americans (and growing) who watch video on mobile phones watch on average about 3.5 hours of mobile video each month. And don’t forget hot new markets like video-book powerhouse Vook. There’s a world-changing and burgeoning market of e-books happening. (Haven’t heard of Vook? Vook takes e-books to a whole new level, filling them with video. Video+book = a Vook). The inescapable conclusions:
- CREATIVE WELL PRODUCED VIDEO IS EXPECTED of us today.
- VIDEO speaks with emotion and the universal language of images to today’s cultural demands, increases your exposure, elevates your message and your brand, increases creative potential and more… Don’t waste that potential with no video or a poorly produced video!
For those organizations that incorporate Christian video, television, film, webcasting, podcasting or other digital video methods of communication, Vaughn Street is strategically outfitted in Christian video production to guide you to the next level.
Our “real world” experienced video production team knows the ins and outs of the film and television industry, can easily work with your media crew members andcreate the perfect content that blends your unique story with the latest award-winning video production techniques.
From “simple” television shoots to cinema quality, multi-camera HD video productions, our team has the experience to elevate your video and television presence.
View short videos of our award winning work:
See more examples of our work on our Youtube channel.
Also see Disc Replication, read Ministry Marketing FAQ’s, or subscribe to Street Stories.
CONTACT US if you are ready to go to the Next Level of Audio and Video Production!